Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 2 / 2 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Henkilökohtainen uskontie > Elämäntarinani >

largo

largo (2340 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello, my name is Vladi and I am glad that I can share my testimony of how I came to know, Jesus Christ.
        I was seventeen years old when he first began to utilize more soft drugs such as marijuana, and then heavier - ecstasy, amphetamines and heroin. When I was younger I was very shy and respected my parents. Once I started using drugs, however, little by little I began to change and I became extremely unscrupulous, ruthless and a self-centered person that manipulated anyone in anyway posible. I didn't listen, I had no respect for anyone and all that controlled my life was drugs. I sined in all its manifestations and forms. My life was centered around drungs. I was dependent on drugs and tried in every way to stop using. My parents tried their best to help me, but my drug problem continued. Each time I tried to quit I felt worse and worse. Now I understand and I can see clearly that Christ plan for me.  I had heard of God and many people encouraged me to stand up to be prayed for but I always said "No". "But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved me," as described by the Apostle Paul in his message to the church at Ephesus, I began to put my life back together and tried to get clean, so I joined the Reto center in Sofia. This center is a wonderful and special place where not only could I hear about Christ, but I could also see how God worked through other people in my life. At this point Jesus touched my heart and transformed me, and filled me with His Spirit and maked me a completely new person. There are many things that fascinate me about Christ, first of His love and perfection in everything he does. Christ has perfect timing and his plans are perfect. I wish that  everyone would trust him and ask him to come into their heart.

Veselin Kissiov

Veselin Kissiov (2305 päivää sitten) (0)

20 years ago, when I was 8 years old, my atheistic family made contact with so-called poltergeists. They described themselves as extraterrestrial spirits from different planets in other solar systems.
At the beginning there was only one, who would write by my sister’s hand. Later there were many – dozens or even hundreds. Each one of them had its unique handwriting. Later they began communicating with us also by my mother’s hand and even by my sister’s voice. They began knocking or scratching on the walls and furniture, speaking through inner voices within us or sending visions, as well as communicating in other ways. Through their actions we sometimes had the ability to stick things to us (like pens and sometimes heavier objects), without natural power to hold them. We once demonstrated this to our relatives, and everyone in the room – about 10 people, became able to do it.
The poltergeists told us that they would be very helpful to us and would not make mischief if we didn’t tell anyone about them. We were keeping the deal and it really seemed that they were helping us. I took two school years in the time of one (my third and fourth year) and at once I began writing very good poems and fairy tales, like an assembly line – usually about two per day. My sister, who was 13 years old, wrote a novel of 180 typed pages A4. One of the beings predicted that she would soon become an artist, though we could not see any special talent in this area. At once she began making amazing pictures in advanced styles (mainly surrealism). Her pictures had very small and complicated details, which she would make very quickly and easily.
The poltergeists told us that this was only the beginning.