Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Henkilökohtainen uskontie > Elämäntarinani >

jul13

jul13 (605 päivää sitten) (0)

I want to share my story here. It all started when I removed my tooth due to decay. The next day fever started. I thought it was common and I ignored this. The bleeding wasn’t stopping. When the symptoms became severe, I contacted the dental clinic where I consulted and sought advice. They suggested getting a detailed checkup. After further blood tests and medical examination, I was diagnosed with Leukemia. I didn’t know that getting one tooth removed would change my destiny. The first few months after diagnosis was hell. I was depressed and devastated. I lost my faith in God. I slipped away from His path. I was a total mess. Now after three chemos, a lot of meditation and therapy I have rediscovered the meaning of my life. I appreciate what I have, what I've been through and am very much looking forward to my future. I’m planning to travel south. I want to visit as many places I can before my life expires. I know I only have a few more years to live. I just want to live the fullest. I’m here to read other’s survival stories and inspirational incidents. Kindly share your story with me.