Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Taide & Kirjallisuus > Esittävä taide >

JoeClark

JoeClark (675 päivää sitten) (0)

I was just wondering if it would be weird to not play an intro song? We are having a smaller wedding and are not doing a bridal party entrance or songs for that, and were just planning on having the DJ introduce as Mr and Mrs and then we would sit down and have dinner begin right after. Is this going to be weird without music? We don't want to do the regular big show with the bride and groom dancing in and everything as it is not our style.

I was just wondering if it would be weird to not play an intro song? We are having a smaller wedding and are not doing a bridal party entrance or songs for that, and were just planning on having the DJ introduce as Mr and Mrs and then we would sit down and have dinner begin right after. Is this going to be weird without music? We don't want to do the regular big show with the bride and groom dancing in and everything as it is not our style.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
-References
-https://forums.theknot.com/discussion/1075191/reception-intro-song