Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 2 / 2 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Taide & Kirjallisuus > Kuvataiteet >

Katemart589

Katemart589 (787 päivää sitten) (0)

Hi,

Recently, I read about engraving the awards in Toronto. I was curious to know about it. But, few of the things I read really got me confused. 

It  says that the charges for engraving were based on:

1.Message

2.Image

Are there any others factors which are considered to predict the prices? I would like to know your comments on this.

Also, it is possible to engrave the logos? We have a logo and we had a plan to include it. So, if logos can be engraved, then it would have been easy. Hope to receive your replies.

Thanks in advance.

(24 päivää sitten) (0)

I was also confused in this situation and I have the same situation as you are in. I am also willing to ask somebody and that’s why I am here. Here you can check https://www.rushmypapers.me/ to complete their work. Now I think I have to be keen and wait for someone to reply under your post about it. Anyways it’s a great initiate that you’ve asked this question publically and online.