Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 2 / 2 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Kirkko / Seurakunta > Ääni & Videotekniikka seurakunnassa >

gmailinformation

gmailinformation (53 päivää sitten) (0)

It happens most of the time when you are opening your website and not able to load the page. Similarly while opening your gmail account your page doesn’t load and would appear a pop up message showing error 502 which says “oops… A server error occurred and your email was not sent (error#502). This kind of problem has been faced by almost all the users globally.

When you are facing this kind of issues while using gmail, and your pop up shows that your mail is temporarily unavailable then you can try log in after sometime and if you face the same kind of problem, you can follow the given below tips to fix out this problem of how to fix Gmail error 502:

Steps to fix gmail error 502
First of all go to the login page and log in using your username and password.
Now in the upper right side of the page you can see a setting icon.
Click on it.
Under the icon click on the settings option.
Now in the upper right side of the screen you can see a blue color “lab” option, click on it.
Now in the search bar search for ‘Background send’ option.
Now in the lab option disable all its features.
If still you are facing the issue then update your browser.
You can clear cache from your browser so that it can work again like before.

milanj

milanj (51 päivää sitten) (0)

Actually i was looking www.accidentsincalawyer.com for the details in this but sorry to say that i am not able to find anything here. I have seen only a comment that specifies about fixing a gmail error.Please share more details over here so that readers can understand it clearly.