Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Naisille > Raskaus & äitiys >

Evelyn_Soares

Evelyn_Soares (703 päivää sitten) (0)

Carbon monoxide is a colorless gas which is toxic to humans as well as animals. It is harmful if inhaled and may cause variations in the normal biological functions. Carbon monoxide poisoning can affect the entire body mainly brain and lungs. It shows symptoms like blurred vision, headache, nausea and dizziness. 

Breathing the fresh air is the only way to treat CO poisoning. If a person is exposed to higher levels of CO for a prolonged period, it may even lead to heart disease. Children are most affected by this poisoning than adults. In children, a small amount of CO can make them unconscious and may lead to death. 

Here are some important things to be done in the case of emergency:
- Take the person away from carbon monoxide area after checking for injuries.
- Try to begin CPR if the person has breathing issues.
- Allow the person breathe fresh air and take him to the hospital immediately.
These are the takeaways from a blog which I read recently.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless gas which is toxic to humans as well as animals. It is harmful if inhaled and may cause variations in the normal biological functions. Carbon monoxide poisoning can affect the entire body mainly brain and lungs. It shows symptoms like blurred vision, headache, nausea and dizziness.

Breathing the fresh air is the only way to treat CO poisoning. If a person is exposed to higher levels of CO for a prolonged period, it may even lead to heart disease. Children are most affected by this poisoning than adults. In children, a small amount of CO can make them unconscious and may lead to death. Here are some important things to be done in the case of emergency: - Take the person away from carbon monoxide area after checking for injuries. - Try to begin CPR if the person has breathing issues. - Allow the person breathe fresh air and take him to the hospital immediately. These are the takeaways from a blog which I read recently.

I am pregnant and have some doubts regarding CO poisoning. One of our friend's son(4 years) was diagnosed with CO inhalation and was taken to the hospital. To be fortunate, the child was fine after the treatment. After this incident, my hubby had placed a CO detector along with our smart home security system. For pregnant women, is it safe? I am quite confused and don't know much about this. If you could share your views it would be of great help. Thanks for the time.