Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Naisille > Raskaus & äitiys >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (257 päivää sitten) (0)

My sister had met with an accident in Mississauga. She has a fracture on her right leg, so her doc has advised her to take rest for a month.
Currently, she is using a wheelchair to do her daily life activities.
But it is very difficult when it comes to cleaning. So currently she has appointed nearby maid services. The lady will be coming to her home two days per week. She is on a tight budget, so if there is any way to do the cleaning by herself she will do! I there any hope guys??

My sister had met with an accident in Mississauga. She has a fracture on her right leg, so her doc has advised her to take rest for a month.

Currently, she is using a wheelchair to do her daily life activities.

But it is very difficult when it comes to cleaning. So currently she has appointed a lady from nearby maid services. The lady will be coming to her home two days per week. She is on a tight budget, so if there is any way to do the cleaning by herself she will do! I there any hope guys??