Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Politiikka & Sosiaalinen vastuu > Ympäristö >

Oschotony

Oschotony (849 päivää sitten) (0)

Hi guys,
I am here to get the help from you guys. I am a working woman and the mother of 2 children. I have a lot of work at home as well as at the office. After all, I have to look after my parents who are aged. I normally use a washer to wash the clothes. But for the past one week, the washer is not working. The water is not flowing into the washer as the inlet is blocked with debris. I removed the water hose that is attached to the washer to clean it. There was no much result.
Recently, I happened to read an article on the reasons for low pressure of water in taps. It says that the primary reason for the low water pressure is the accumulation of dirt and dust particles in the faucets, valves and shower heads. Knowing how to determine the cause of low hot water pressure can help you prevent significant plumbing issues that can lead to costly repairs.
At times when I turn on the tap to the washer, unclean water is coming. So I am planning to approach professional plumbers. As I am not familiar with any of them, can someone help me? I want someone who is reliable.

Hi guys,

I am here to get the help from you guys. I am a working woman and the mother of 2 children. I have a lot of work at home as well as at the office. After all, I have to look after my parents who are aged. I normally use a washer to wash the clothes. But for the past one week, the washer is not working. The water is not flowing into the washer as the inlet is blocked with debris. I removed the water hose that is attached to the washer to clean it. There was no much result.

Recently, I happened to read an article on the reasons for low pressure of water in taps. It says that the primary reason for the low water pressure is the accumulation of dirt and dust particles in the faucets, valves and shower heads. Knowing how to determine the cause of low hot water pressure can help you prevent significant plumbing issues that can lead to costly repairs.

At times when I turn on the tap to the washer, unclean water is coming. So I am planning to approach professional plumbers ( http://www.advancedplumbing.ca/plumbing/ ). As I am not familiar with any of them, can someone help me? I want someone who is reliable.