Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 4 / 4 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Politiikka & Sosiaalinen vastuu > Laki ja järjestys >

Michael Olda

Michael Olda (4012 päivää sitten) (-1)

Gay people should not be allowed to marry, because this is definitely not the way God planned the marriage! He is the one who invented it so we should not be changing Gods Rules!

GNR

GNR (4002 päivää sitten) (+1)

Well ... let me put it this way: 1) Christianity is "a private club". If you want to be part of that club you must accept its rules. If you cannot agree ... then you should resign. 2) Christianity's "general terms and conditions" (which you can read in the Bible) say that church weddings are allowed to heterosexual couples only. Therefore: 1) Christians (should) love their gay neighbours. 2) Gay people may marry - the Buddhist/Hindu/Wiccan/atheistic/etc. ... but not the Christian way. P.S.: Nobody will end up in Hell as (s)he clings to a homosexual lifestyle ... the reason why certain people will never experience the eternal and ineffably great presence of God (=Love) is ... they just don't want to be in God's presence - and Jesus lets them go their way (to Hell). So, creating a false image of God based upon human taste and logic is a very, very dangerous thing because eternity is a "pretty long" time :-o God bless you, Gerhard.

sambheki

sambheki (3877 päivää sitten) (+1)

I want to challenge the top the clean up should start at home. What do we tell a person who has been raped by the man who claims that homosexuality is the sin. This man has robbed the young one his manhood as well as his freedom. The church should be true to themselves before we use homosexuality as the mirror to our own deeds. We must also not forget that God did not give us the uathority to judge but to love your neighbour as you love yourself. God is love that my conclusion. Let us preach about the love of God rather embrasing the sin. Sam

Gammaw

Gammaw (1448 päivää sitten) (0)

i go by what the Bible teaches and my personal and moral values...homosexuality is an abomination!! im sick and tired of Christians being attacked and being made to feel like that WE are offending people when in all reality THEY are offending us!! i was on facebook for a very long time and i cancelled my profile just the other day because of pictures that was shared...gay people was "hung" on crosses and kissing while hung and "other things" they were doing!!!! i was so angry!! HOW can people do that?!?! it STILL makes me angry!! so i think that was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak and i quit...my husband is going to upload all of my pictures from that site and then im 100% done. it started to be fun talking to family and friends...and now its became a HUGE political suspool of hatred and attack of my religious beliefs..