Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Herätys & Ihmeet > Henkilökohtaisia todistuksia >

Gammaw

Gammaw (1565 päivää sitten) (0)

God has saved me many times in my life...i've had 3 close calls with Cancer and God pulled me through them. I have panic and anxiety...one day i was very sick and infection had traveled though my body...i was in the shower crying and crying, and i asked God to help me and lay his hands upon me and heal me. Then all of the sudden i heard this voice say "i HEARD you"...i stopped crying and looked out of the shower curtain and saw nobody, so i grabbed a towel and looked through the house and i was still alone in the house. I spoke to my Priest about it and i asked if that couldve been God...his response to me was "why wouldnt it....some people need signs to be subtle and some needs vocal...God felt you needed to hear his voice...keep it close to your heart and know God hears you." He did hear me and he has pulled me closer to him...i love God and i know he is always with me and he loves me..