Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 3 / 3 aiheesta

Kategoriat > CROSS.TV - Yhteisö > Teknisiä kysymyksiä cross.tv:stä >

johnwalker

johnwalker (821 päivää sitten) (0)

The remote desktop recognizes any printers I add, which is good. But as you know, the configuration of a print option for PC vs. MAC is very different. With a MAC, the OS X system automatically gives me the option to save as a pdf and is a separate function of the printing. Whereas, with a PC, I just need to 'print to pdf.' I have tried different APPS which add this to my MAC and it works on the MAC side. Examples include PDFWRITER and PDF PRINTER. These are two softwares I installed on my mac and functioned well and actually added drivers. The problem is, that these two programs do not ask me for a destination - thus when I am using remote desktop - I also do not get a destination question and so it appears to be created - but there is nowhere to find it and I have tried multiple searches to locate it - even *.pdf, and it doesn't work...To make a long story short - I need a pdf printer driver that has a functioning of asking me for the desired destination of my pdf...please help

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/how-can-i-get-software-that-will- give-me-a-pdf-destination/

Brand Advertising Video Example

russell88r

russell88r (202 päivää sitten) (0)

metropcs bill pay
dgcustomerfirst.com
www.mybkexperience.com

excellent work.

metropcs bill pay   |

dgcustomerfirst.com    |

www.mybkexperience.com