Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 3 / 3 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Perhe > Avioliitto >

rekka

rekka (74 päivää sitten) (0)

I need a good wedding photographer for my Samui wedding. Do you know who I can contact?

lilla777

lilla777 (74 päivää sitten) (0)

True, I do not know a good photographer in Samui. But I think that you need to choose it as usual, looking at his portfolio. And be sure to pay attention to his communication with you

agni

agni (74 päivää sitten) (0)

I can advise you on the wedding photographer Dimas Frolov. You can view it wedding photography portfolio in samui
I can say from myself that we really enjoyed the photo session with this person. Everything went easy, in a relaxed atmosphere and without any problems. Dimas knows this island very well and he himself advised us on the most interesting places. The photos themselves turned out very beautiful and original.

I can advise you on the wedding photographer Dimas Frolov. You can view it wedding photography portfolio in samui https://dimasfrolov.com/portfo lio/wedding/ I can say from myself that we really enjoyed the photo session with this person. Everything went easy, in a relaxed atmosphere and without any problems. Dimas knows this island very well and he himself advised us on the most interesting places. The photos themselves turned out very beautiful and original.