Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Perhe > Avioliitto >

JohnHarrison

JohnHarrison (236 päivää sitten) (0)

My sister's marriage is next month. I'm eagerly waiting for the date. My family is getting ready for the function. Before the wedding, we had renovated our house. 
But now, the problem is with the clogged drains in the bathroom. You might think it's a silly problem. But I'm really troubled by this dilemma. Invited guests might find it difficult to use the washroom. Last year, when we celebrated my parent's 30th  wedding anniversary, our guests faced problems with the bad odour that came from the clogged drain. I don't want this to happen again for her marriage. 
Some of my friends recommended many DIY home remedies that will fix this issue. I already tried some. But it will work only as a temporary solution. Hence, I am planning to hire a  plumbing repair services in Toronto for a permanent fix.  Before calling them, I would like to hear from you.
Kindly suggest your ideas and opinions on this. 
Thank you in advance

My sister's marriage is next month. I'm eagerly waiting for the date. My family is getting ready for the function. Before the wedding, we had renovated our house. 

But now, the problem is with the clogged drains in the bathroom. You might think it's a silly problem. But I'm really troubled by this dilemma. Invited guests might find it difficult to use the washroom. Last year, when we celebrated my parent's 30th  wedding anniversary, our guests faced problems with the bad odour that came from the clogged drain. I don't want this to happen again for her marriage. 

Some of my friends recommended many DIY home remedies that will fix this issue. I already tried some. But it will work only as a temporary solution. Hence, I am planning to hire a  plumbing repair services in Toronto for a permanent fix.  Before calling them, I would like to hear from you.

Kindly suggest your ideas and opinions on this. 

Thank you in advance