Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Perhe > Lastenhoito >

JoeClark

JoeClark (796 päivää sitten) (0)

I woke up one morning and looked in the mirror. I was down to 73kg's and not happy.
I decided to change my eating habbits and wanted to gain some weight back. (This is just recently, in the past month or so)
Anyway I now weight 78kg's, and everyone is telling me I look alot healthier.
To gain the weight I was eating good healthy food. Lots of fruit, veggies, pasta, rolled oats, chicken, beans etc. Following an almost bodybuilders diet.
I would also consume 3 protein shakes a day.
It was really difficult, because I went from eaing hardly anything, to having 6 meals a day, eating every 3 hours, and doing weight training.
My problem is when I look in the mirror I am very slender apart from my stomach which pokes out. I know it is normal for my stomach to poke out after I eat, but I look like I am pregnant after I eat, even a small meal. (half a bowl of rolled oats and a few prunes)
I have even waited 5 or 6 hours after a meal and it still pokes out.
Why is this?
Is it because my body is not use to having to consume so much food and has nowhere to store it?

I woke up one morning and looked in the mirror. I was down to 73kg's and not happy.

I decided to change my eating habbits and wanted to gain some weight back. (This is just recently, in the past month or so)

Anyway I now weight 78kg's, and everyone is telling me I look alot healthier.

To gain the weight I was eating good healthy food. Lots of fruit, veggies, pasta, rolled oats, chicken, beans etc. Following an almost bodybuilders diet.

I would also consume 3 protein shakes a day.

It was really difficult, because I went from eaing hardly anything, to having 6 meals a day, eating every 3 hours, and doing weight training.

My problem is when I look in the mirror I am very slender apart from my stomach which pokes out. I know it is normal for my stomach to poke out after I eat, but I look like I am pregnant after I eat, even a small meal. (half a bowl of rolled oats and a few prunes)

I have even waited 5 or 6 hours after a meal and it still pokes out.

Why is this?

Is it because my body is not use to having to consume so much food and has nowhere to store it?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References

-http://www.healthboards.com/boards/diet-nutrition/621852-stomach-pokes-out -all-day.html