Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Perhe > Lastenhoito >

JoeClark

JoeClark (671 päivää sitten) (0)

Hi all
In the center I work we have a child with FASD. with extreme behavior issues to the point were non of the staff wont to have any thing to do with him except the director and my self and the other children don't wont to be any were near him. 
Has any one got any ideas for experiences I can do to help him be able to engage and form friendships with the other children and educators.
Thanks 

Hi all

In the center I work we have a child with FASD. with extreme behavior issues to the point were non of the staff wont to have any thing to do with him except the director and my self and the other children don't wont to be any were near him. 

Has any one got any ideas for experiences I can do to help him be able to engage and form friendships with the other children and educators.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References

-https://aussiechildcarenetwork.com.au/forum/kids-activities/behavioural-issu es-helping-child-form-friendships-11435

-Barcode Solution Video