Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Perhe > Lastenhoito >

JoeClark

JoeClark (620 päivää sitten) (0)

Going from a FDC to a GFDC (larger license) in NY. 
I have submitted the same packet so many times (same for renewals, moving, etc) I know it by heart. 
I filled out the packet in it's entirety-literally just copied my currently approved paperwork that I am required to maintain on site word for word. I got the required checks mailed in as well at the same time.
Got a letter and ONE check back last week saying it had to be submitted WITH the paperwork. UM, you have the paperwork. It was mailed at the same time. 
Got 75% of it back today. Included was the checklist. The checklist said "not received" for about 10 of the pages that HE SENT BACK TO ME, STAMPED and signed by him. 
I called him three times last week, and once yesterday. Left voicemails to return my calls. Nothing.

Going from a FDC to a GFDC (larger license) in NY. 

I have submitted the same packet so many times (same for renewals, moving, etc) I know it by heart. 

I filled out the packet in it's entirety-literally just copied my currently approved paperwork that I am required to maintain on site word for word. I got the required checks mailed in as well at the same time.

Got a letter and ONE check back last week saying it had to be submitted WITH the paperwork. UM, you have the paperwork. It was mailed at the same time. 

Got 75% of it back today. Included was the checklist. The checklist said "not received" for about 10 of the pages that HE SENT BACK TO ME, STAMPED and signed by him. 

I called him three times last week, and once yesterday. Left voicemails to return my calls. Nothing.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87459

Industrial Product video