Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 2 / 2 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Perhe > Lastenhoito >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (285 päivää sitten) (0)

Hi, I'm from Toronto. I live with my mom and daughter. My daughter is of the age 22. She recently had a breakup. She was in a stage of recovering from her past and concentrating on her career. She is a graduate. She was trying for a scholarship examination. Unfortunately, her hard work couldn't give her a result this time. She got placed in a company from her college itself, but due to her preparations for the scholarship, she rejected the offer. I know everyone has a different clock! I'm fed up trying to convince her. I'm sure she will get it if she attempts in the next year or even she can get another job in the same year. But she is desperate and hopeless! She feels like God is not giving value to her hard work and she is not lucky and all.I'm worried about her, I don't know how to make her understand about all these. I was so proud of my daughter that she was a good tennis player, but now she lost interest that too. Not only in that she is getting irritated to try any other pleasure in activities-I feel she is not experiencing any joy by participating in activities that enjoyed before such as, socializing, reading, watching movies, exercising. I researched about this I'm afraid she is suffering from depression. I live for my mom and daughter. I can't afford to lose any of them. I found a nearby clinic for depression therapy. But whenever I tried to fetch her for a consultation, she gets angry or irritated- may be experiencing increased frustration over minor events. She was fond of her granny, now respond to her with anger. I don't know what to do to get back my daughter's charm and charisma. I'm afraid, hopeless and in pain.

Devis

Devis (259 päivää sitten) (0)

Значит нужно себя как-то по другому вести.