Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Koulutus & Urakehitys > Opiskelumahdollisuuksia >

AdmirerOfLife

AdmirerOfLife (213 päivää sitten) (0)

Hey Folks, I'm living in Toronto with my mom. Currently, I'm pursuing my bachelor's degree in Social work.
As part of our academic project, I'm planning to do 
street team promotions against child abuse. We're going to try this using walking billboards because we want our campaign o to be both accessible and personal. We could have opted posters, but they might kill the interactive part. Also with led installed walking billboards the campaign can be possible both day and night.
We are a team of five members, who were in charge of this task. So Initially we don't plan to hire people from outside, as part of budget management.
We will be doing billboards on our own. This is the very first time we are going for an interactive live campaign with the public, obviously, we need tips and tricks from experts.
I'd appreciate your any feedback regarding this. Ping me with your suggestions, experience and interesting ideas.
Many thanks in advance!