Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Koulutus & Urakehitys > Työntekijäfoorumi >

Danielcruz

Danielcruz (278 päivää sitten) (0)

It's been 10years since I started the coffee club near Toronto. In the beginning, I didn't get any profit from this, but gradually I got customers they became my regular visitors to the shop, they recommended my coffee club to their friends and family. Slowly my business began to flourish. Now the situation again changed, I'm getting a favourable income from my shop, even though the building is getting old, people are expecting more facilities and services from the shop. I didn't spend much money on the luxurious appearance on my shop. Now my children are all grownups they started to propose more ideas and changes to develop the business. So I thought it would be useful to consider their ideas and recommendations. They suggested expanding the shop with more food and fun which could attract people to the club. They are proposing to give a heritage look to the shop by changing the interiors and overall design of the building, even the roofing is being planned to reinstall with Vermont roofing slate to get a heritage appearance on the shop. So before heading to this officially, I thought I should ask any experts here. I'm looking for more super cool ideas to attract further customers to the shop. Can someone here could help me with offering some advice on this. Please share your suggestions and thoughts.