Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Koulutus & Urakehitys > Työnantajafoorumi >

DavidLouise

DavidLouise (207 päivää sitten) (0)

Hey, I'm working as a truck driver for the past few years under a construction company. Now I'm planning to buy a truck of my own and to start an independent firm. I have some good contacts with people in this field. They ensured to get contracts for me. It increased my confidence to buy a new truck and start the firm independently. I have to invest a huge amount to buy the truck. So, I'm looking for some financial assistance. The procedures of the bank for such financial support would be tiresome. Then, I heard about numerous other lending firms for truck financing near Pennsylvania. I hope it would be better to get fast assistance. So, I think it's beneficial to approach them. Does anyone have any experience with such firms? Can someone help me to find the right one providing truck financing? Any help will be much appreciated.