Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Koulutus & Urakehitys > Työnantajafoorumi >

DavidRichard

DavidRichard (80 päivää sitten) (0)

I'm running a small coffee shop in Toronto. It's been a few months since I started the business, and I didn't get much attention from people in the way I expected. I haven't installed any boards or custom signs for my business in or around my shop. So a few of my friends suggested that installing a custom business sign would help to get the attention of people. So I'm planning to approach firms designing custom signs in Toronto for assistance. I had found several firms and read their reviews from their site. I don't think that I can assure their quality of service from these reviews. It is truly difficult to understand the service quality of a particular firm from their site reviews. If anyone here had any previous experience with such services, please let me know. So I can make use of their assistance for better service. Please share your suggestions and opinions on this.