Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Koulutus & Urakehitys > Työnantajafoorumi >

ChristyDaniel

ChristyDaniel (77 päivää sitten) (0)

I'm running a coffee shop for the past few years, and my business is going well now. So I'm planning to develop the shop and to perform some renovation works to make the shop more engaging for the customers. I have already approached the remodelling contractors for starting the project, but before starting the work, I have to shift the pieces of furniture from the shop. It will be riskier to keep those kinds of stuff inside the shop during the renovation works. So I have been searching for a perfect storage solution for keeping my items of furniture safe, and one of my friends suggested requesting a portable storage container for getting secure storage. I found that pretty attractive, and I'm planning to approach such service providers as soon as possible. However, I thought I should ask here for getting an estimated cost of renting the storage container. If anyone here had utilized such services before, please share your suggestions and opinions. I would be grateful for your thoughts on it.