Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 3 / 3 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Sielunhoito & Neuvonta > Huumeet >

JoeClark

JoeClark (754 päivää sitten) (0)

I'm coming off a 2 week meth binge. Total of about 10 grams. Normal work days and recreation. I've always and only snorted. The last 3 or 4 g's , I smoked. For the first time.
2 days since i ran out. I've been getting these weird scary dizzy spells. Never felt shit like this before. I googled " brain feels like being shocked by electricity" and an article came up on "brain zaps". They said it was common when coming down off of benzos and or antidepressants. Meth and a couple of X pills is all I have been doing the past couple weeks but the symptoms are exactly the same. Im not sure if they're all related and I don't feel like searching right now.
Just wanted to give you all heads up. If you're experiencing these brain zaps stay off of ladders ,lifts,or any kind of heights. I almost fell off 24 foot extension ladder today. Fucking zaps are hardcore

I'm coming off a 2 week meth binge. Total of about 10 grams. Normal work days and recreation. I've always and only snorted. The last 3 or 4 g's , I smoked. For the first time.

2 days since i ran out. I've been getting these weird scary dizzy spells. Never felt shit like this before. I googled " brain feels like being shocked by electricity" and an article came up on "brain zaps". They said it was common when coming down off of benzos and or antidepressants. Meth and a couple of X pills is all I have been doing the past couple weeks but the symptoms are exactly the same. Im not sure if they're all related and I don't feel like searching right now.

Just wanted to give you all heads up. If you're experiencing these brain zaps stay off of ladders ,lifts,or any kind of heights. I almost fell off 24 foot extension ladder today. Fucking zaps are hardcore

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/brain-zaps-anyone-else-ever-feel-these-thin gs.323221/

(674 päivää sitten) (0)

The Human Resource Division allows the employees to access their benefits liteblue human resource and other important services from the USPS company.

(243 päivää sitten) (0)

Someone needed help regarding counselling and some advice related to drugs. The person took some antidepressant and feels like dizzy. Guide them better about bestessay.com review. It would be great if someone helps him regarding this matter and tells him what it is all about. It seems to be about brain zaps but it would be significant if someone guides him properly.