Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Sielunhoito & Neuvonta > Talous >

JohnHarrison

JohnHarrison (110 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello, my name is Name and I'm from Edmonton. I'm working as the regional collections supervisor of a cardboard box manufacturing company in Edmonton. 
Been planning to buy a new home for a while. I'm a first-time buyer and very new to real estate.  So don't know much about these things.
Plus I don't have enough money in my hand.
Yesterday one of my friends recommended a nearby mortgage broker. I'm going to meet them soon. But How do I verify that a broker is legit and licensed? 

Hello, my name is Name and I'm from Edmonton. I'm working as the regional collections supervisor of a cardboard box manufacturing company in Edmonton. 

Been planning to buy a new home for a while. I'm a first-time buyer and very new to real estate.  So don't know much about these things.

Plus I don't have enough money in my hand.

Yesterday one of my friends recommended a nearby mortgage broker. I'm going to meet them soon. But How do I verify that a broker is legit and licensed?