Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi


The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Sielunhoito & Neuvonta > Oikeudellinen apu >


iLoveMyFamily (520 päivää sitten) (0)

Hi, I'm from Vancouver. Currently, live in Ottawa as I study her. A few weeks ago I got hit by a truck while crossing the road. I was on the pedestrian crosswalk when this accident occurred. I've lost my laptop and phone as they slipped off my hand. I know the truck driver, he was living in my opposite street earlier. It has been four weeks, and he is ready for a settlement now. But my dad wants me to move legally. He suggested me an agency of motor vehicle accident lawyers here. But I don't want to waste my time, I think this is better to have an out of court settlement. But I'm confused now! I know this forum has many experts from the various field, please enlighten me regarding this. I badly need a suggestion.
Expecting replies. Thanks in advance.