Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Syömähäiriöitä >

johnwalker

johnwalker (843 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello guys,
My mother is a likely paranoid schizophrenic. I was not able to attend school (did not receive homeschooling either) until I was almost 12 years old. I my reading and math skills were at a 1st level. I was socially inept; the kids made fun of me for my weird behavior. I had a heavy accent that could barely be understood since I was isolated at home. I barely had the opportunity to speak with other children; it was just me and a television. My father came and left as my mother kicked him out. I did not live in a single household. Instead, my mother moved us from hotel to hotel most of the time.
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://forums.psychcentral.com/childhood-emotional-neglect/481681-shar ing-my-childhood-emotional-neglect.html
Professional Web Video Creation Service

Hello guys,

My mother is a likely paranoid schizophrenic. I was not able to attend school (did not receive homeschooling either) until I was almost 12 years old. I my reading and math skills were at a 1st level. I was socially inept; the kids made fun of me for my weird behavior. I had a heavy accent that could barely be understood since I was isolated at home. I barely had the opportunity to speak with other children; it was just me and a television. My father came and left as my mother kicked him out. I did not live in a single household. Instead, my mother moved us from hotel to hotel most of the time.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://forums.psychcentral.com/childhood-emotional-neglect/4816 81-sharing-my-childhood-emotional-neglect.html

Professional Web Video Creation Service