Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Syömähäiriöitä >

markblake

markblake (833 päivää sitten) (0)

I'm in Hawaii right now and I hate that I'm anxious, but this is what is happening: I'm terrified in going to get very ill from dehydration. My husband and I spent all day outside in the sun, drank a few beers, and are some nachos/tacos. Then, we went snorkeling soon after where I swallowed sea water...twice. Now I'm afraid with all these activities, I'm going to get super
Dehydrated (man that water was SUPER salty). I have a dull headache and am a bit fatigued, but other than that I'm fine. Drinking water, too. Tell me I'll be fine?

I'm in Hawaii right now and I hate that I'm anxious, but this is what is happening: I'm terrified in going to get very ill from dehydration. My husband and I spent all day outside in the sun, drank a few beers, and are some nachos/tacos. Then, we went snorkeling soon after where I swallowed sea water...twice. Now I'm afraid with all these activities, I'm going to get super

Dehydrated (man that water was SUPER salty). I have a dull headache and am a bit fatigued, but other than that I'm fine. Drinking water, too. 

Tell me I'll be fine?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/swallowed-sea-water-salty-food-alcohol- 599207