Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Syömähäiriöitä >

johnwalker

johnwalker (807 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello
I recently really started getting serious about my recovery. I am working with a therapist and recently started seeing a nutritionist. Working with her has been amazing so far. It's the first time in a while that I feel like I'm actually making some progress. However, that's what brings about this post. A lot of her suggestions are very difficult for me to handle and even more difficult to follow. She is very understanding of this and is working with me in small steps, and for that I am very grateful. The first thing we started taking on are my exercise habits. Yes, exercise is good, but I do it to a point where it is unhealthy and detrimental to my health and well-being. She is helping me breakvit down into more manageable steps in order to break my awful cycle. I was able to cut out some of my routine for a full week now! That is huge. She knows it too and is very happy. The thing is, since cutting the exercise, I find myself not having more energy, but feeling extremely fatigued, in horrible, achy pain, more depressed, and have even been having dizziness and headaches. Has anyone else run into this while trying to develop a healthier routine? I would've expected the opposite of this to be true as I have not cut out any of my diet. How can I be tired when I'm treating myself better and doing less?
 Thank you !!

Hello

I recently really started getting serious about my recovery. I am working with a therapist and recently started seeing a nutritionist. Working with her has been amazing so far. It's the first time in a while that I feel like I'm actually making some progress. However, that's what brings about this post. A lot of her suggestions are very difficult for me to handle and even more difficult to follow. She is very understanding of this and is working with me in small steps, and for that I am very grateful. The first thing we started taking on are my exercise habits. Yes, exercise is good, but I do it to a point where it is unhealthy and detrimental to my health and well-being. She is helping me breakvit down into more manageable steps in order to break my awful cycle. I was able to cut out some of my routine for a full week now! That is huge. She knows it too and is very happy. The thing is, since cutting the exercise, I find myself not having more energy, but feeling extremely fatigued, in horrible, achy pain, more depressed, and have even been having dizziness and headaches. Has anyone else run into this while trying to develop a healthier routine? I would've expected the opposite of this to be true as I have not cut out any of my diet. How can I be tired when I'm treating myself better and doing less?

Thank you !!

Reference https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/cutting-exercise

Example Management Consulting Video