Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Syömähäiriöitä >

johnwalker

johnwalker (803 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello
 I am having significant problems with my sister. She demands that I share nothing with my parent's about what goes on in our house with them. The problem is she doesn't know how to communicate. I told her one day after she asked me if we could talk that i wasn't up to it and i was was very tired. For two weeks she didn't speak to me. We talked about it finally and she said i sternly said NO. And nothing else. She raises her voice when talking and I said I do not want to continue to talk with you because it upsets me when you start raising your voice. She said that is how she communicates and if I don't like it we might not be able to communicate..
She herself is very ill. She is never wrong. I am always wrong. She is emotionally abusive and my heart is heavy and burdened. I am not permitted to talk to my parent's. She said several times it will take a very long time to trust me again. As i lost her trust by going to my parenta. I told her I didn't trust her because she doesn't listen to me and overpowers me so that is why I go to Mom and Dad.
Sorry this is so long. I have been forcing myself to go to work with a blood pressure of 64/46 and am in a lot of pain. I Will be taking a week off to rest and see doctors. I am very sad.
 Thank you !!

Hello

I am having significant problems with my sister. She demands that I share nothing with my parent's about what goes on in our house with them. The problem is she doesn't know how to communicate. I told her one day after she asked me if we could talk that i wasn't up to it and i was was very tired. For two weeks she didn't speak to me. We talked about it finally and she said i sternly said NO. And nothing else. She raises her voice when talking and I said I do not want to continue to talk with you because it upsets me when you start raising your voice. She said that is how she communicates and if I don't like it we might not be able to communicate..

She herself is very ill. She is never wrong. I am always wrong. She is emotionally abusive and my heart is heavy and burdened. I am not permitted to talk to my parent's. She said several times it will take a very long time to trust me again. As i lost her trust by going to my parenta. I told her I didn't trust her because she doesn't listen to me and overpowers me so that is why I go to Mom and Dad.

Sorry this is so long. I have been forcing myself to go to work with a blood pressure of 64/46 and am in a lot of pain. I Will be taking a week off to rest and see doctors. I am very sad.

Thank you !!'

Reference https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/sisters-0

Example Cleaning Services Video