Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Syömähäiriöitä >

JoeClark

JoeClark (734 päivää sitten) (0)

About once a week I will make a breakfast of grits, a sausage patty, and two scrambled eggs. I cut up the eggs and sausage and mix it all well in one of those 20 oz corningware coffee cups. Mmmmm.
But I am all out of sausage (usually from the Chefstore), so yesterday, I cooked and chopped up a couple bacon strips; not quite, but almost as good.
Tomorrow, I think I will try a slice of Spam, but I don't expect the combo to work as well.
Kielbasa?
Shrimp?
Steak?
Have you ever tried Grits, Eggs and ? 
What's you favorite combination?

About once a week I will make a breakfast of grits, a sausage patty, and two scrambled eggs. I cut up the eggs and sausage and mix it all well in one of those 20 oz corningware coffee cups. Mmmmm.

But I am all out of sausage (usually from the Chefstore), so yesterday, I cooked and chopped up a couple bacon strips; not quite, but almost as good.

Tomorrow, I think I will try a slice of Spam, but I don't expect the combo to work as well.

Kielbasa?

Shrimp?

Steak?

Have you ever tried Grits, Eggs and ? 

What's you favorite combination?

please help!

thank you!

whiteboard animation examples