Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Syömähäiriöitä >

JoeClark

JoeClark (618 päivää sitten) (0)

Well, I'm fresh off of a brutal 24 hours, in which I had the worst stomach flu that you can imagine. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say I'm completely cleaned out 
Anyways, I'm pretty sure that I either got the stomach flu from changing my daughter's diaper, or it's a case of food poisoning. The foods that I ate the other day that made my stomach feel queasy were divinity and a honey bread. Even if they are not the culprits, I can never eat them again!
Here's my "never again" list:
- Peanut Butter Chicken (after a horrible experience at a Chinese buffet)
- Divinity
- Honey Bread
Have you ever gotten sick from a food? Would you ever eat it again?

Well, I'm fresh off of a brutal 24 hours, in which I had the worst stomach flu that you can imagine. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say I'm completely cleaned out 

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that I either got the stomach flu from changing my daughter's diaper, or it's a case of food poisoning. The foods that I ate the other day that made my stomach feel queasy were divinity and a honey bread. Even if they are not the culprits, I can never eat them again!

Here's my "never again" list:

- Peanut Butter Chicken (after a horrible experience at a Chinese buffet)

- Divinity

- Honey Bread

Have you ever gotten sick from a food? Would you ever eat it again?

please help!

thank you!

best motion graphics video