Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Terve elämäntapa >

margaretdavid56

margaretdavid56 (480 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello all!!
I'm here to share my knowledge on medical marijuana. Medical marijuana is a useful treatment which is effective for people who are troubled with PTSD, arthritis, migraine, anxiety, lower back pain etc. I have read that FDA has approved THC, a key ingredient in marijuana. Also, a study of 58 patients using the derivatives of marijuana found they had less arthritis pain and slept better. So I would like to suggest this to my aunt who is troubled with the knee pain. I’m planning to take an appointment for her in a nearby clinic for getting the treatment for osteoarthritis. Please pray for her and share your knowledge on this. 

Hello all!!

I'm here to share my knowledge on medical marijuana. Medical marijuana is a useful treatment which is effective for people who are troubled with PTSD, arthritis, migraine, anxiety, lower back pain etc. I have read that FDA has approved THC, a key ingredient in marijuana. Also, a study of 58 patients using the derivatives of marijuana found they had less arthritis pain and slept better. So I would like to suggest this to my aunt who is troubled with the knee pain. I’m planning to take an appointment for her in a nearby clinic for getting the treatment for osteoarthritis ( http://apollocannabis.ca/chronic-pain/osteoarthritis/  ). Please pray for her and share your knowledge on this.