Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Terve elämäntapa >

Phyllisfnelson22

Phyllisfnelson22 (231 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello everyone!!

My daughter is too lazy while brushing teeth and she used to sleep at night without even washing her mouth. She is 2.5 years old and she used to always cry for silly reasons. Sometimes I used to lose my control and used to struggle to handle both of them while attending parties. My elder daughter Anna is so quiet and she used to behave well during parties and she used to make her calm down while she is crying loud and while irritating me for silly things. 

My youngest one has the habit of eating chocolates and also she is a nonstop eater, she loves eating biscuits, cookies and other food items. She is very lazy with brushing teeth and also washing her mouth. Every time she used to sleep without even washing her mouth after eating many chocolates. Now her tooth got decayed and I took a visit with the dentistry for kids in Toronto. The dentist over there suggested for the root canal treatment. But I'm totally shocked how can root canal treatment be done at this small age? According to your view, is that possible? Kindly share your views.  

Hello everyone!!
My daughter is too lazy while brushing teeth and she used to sleep at night without even washing her mouth. She is 2.5 years old and she used to always cry for silly reasons. Sometimes I used to lose my control and used to struggle to handle both of them while attending parties. My elder daughter Anna is so quiet and she used to behave well during parties and she used to make her calm down while she is crying loud and while irritating me for silly things. 
 My youngest one has the habit of eating chocolates and also she is a nonstop eater, she loves eating biscuits, cookies and other food items. She is very lazy with brushing teeth and also washing her mouth. Every time she used to sleep without even washing her mouth after eating many chocolates. Now her tooth got decayed and I took a visit with the dentistry for kids in Toronto. The dentist over there suggested for the root canal treatment. But I'm totally shocked how can root canal treatment be done at this small age? According to your view, is that possible? Kindly share your views.