Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 2 / 2 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Terve elämäntapa >

Doroly

Doroly (601 päivää sitten) (0)

I had both of my hips replaced. I had pre-existing back pain. It has become worse after the surgery. When I consulted a doctor, he asked me to take rest for a few weeks. I took proper rest and waited for the result. The pain didn't go away.

I tried using pain relief ointments and balms. But, none of them is producing the desired result. One of my friends suggested having a chiropractic adjustment from Mississauga.

Is this treatment effective in treating back pain? How long should I wait to exercise again after the treatment? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Posture Guides

Posture Guides (195 päivää sitten) (0)

Our body hips are connected to spinal cord. Also our body's most of nervs are connected or went through spinal cord. Its is really serious issue anyone got pain in back and hips.

Dear Doroly, I must tell you that you have to be serious about your sitting, standing position. As you replaced your hips, for somedays it is really painfull to handle. But you can use back brace support for posture. It will give some way relief. Contact me for more information. Thank you. Smile