Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Terve elämäntapa >

DavidRichard

DavidRichard (112 päivää sitten) (0)

I have been suffering from severe toothache for the last few days. I tried a lot to get an appointment with the dentist for all these days, and I got an appointment yesterday only. For all these days I applied a cold pack to the side of my face and rinsed my mouth with warm salt water. Now I got proper medicines from the doctor, and I hope the pain will get rid immediately within a few days. The doctor said that the pain has developed due to dental cavities, but I struggled a lot with pain in all these days. When I shared my worries about getting an appointment during emergency situations with the doctor, he suggested me to visit an emergency dentist during such circumstances. So I was looking for some reputed emergency dentist in Toronto, and I have got a few suggestions from my friends and family. Before making a final decision, I would like to hear from you. If anyone here has any experience with such dentistry, please share it with me. So I could make use of it if I needed any emergency assistance next time.