Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Terve elämäntapa >

AdmirerOfLife

AdmirerOfLife (37 päivää sitten) (0)

Hey,I'm an IT professional in Toronto.I was suffering from disturbed sleep cycles. Lack of sleep resulted in anxiety issues. I was kind of feeling upset every time. My friend suggested a relaxation massage from a nearby wellness clinic here. I had no clues about it, I was totally out of hope, yet decided to give a try and went for the first session. 
I don't know, but I had a full stretch sleep last night. I'm not sure how it is going to help me beat the anxiety, but I'm fully satisfied with what they have done to me to overcome my sleeping issue.

Hey,I'm an IT professional in Toronto.I was suffering from disturbed sleep cycles. Lack of sleep resulted in anxiety issues. I was kind of feeling upset every time. My friend suggested a relaxation massage from a nearby wellness clinic here. I had no clues about it, I was totally out of hope, yet decided to give a try and went for the first session. 

I don't know, but I had a full stretch sleep last night. I'm not sure how it is going to help me beat the anxiety, but I'm fully satisfied with what they have done to me to overcome my sleeping issue.