Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Terve elämäntapa >

AdmirerOfLife

AdmirerOfLife (167 päivää sitten) (0)

I have got an espresso machine for home use. It is a Rocket Mozzafiato Type V machine. The machines come with a vibration pump, water feed, dual professional gauge and an insulated frothing wands. I guess these configurations are enough for an espresso machine that I am gonna use only occasionally. Now, coming to coffee making, whatever tips I follow, I am not been able to make good coffee that satisfies my taste buds. I usually make vanilla Latte by pouring milk into a pitcher and, heating it up to 165 F using the steaming wand. Then I add the brewed espresso to the vanilla syrup in a mug. Finally, I add steamed milk. The ratio is usually 1/4 cup of milk, 1 shot of espresso, 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup. But, the taste of the Latte is way off. I don't know whether it's a problem with the coffee beans I use or the way I grind them. Did I make a mistake by not buying one of those espresso machines that come with a grinder? Also, I would like to know what is the Pulse Extraction Process? Does it make coffee taste better?  

I have got an espresso machine for home use. It is a Rocket Mozzafiato Type V machine. The machines come with a vibration pump, water feed, dual professional gauge and an insulated frothing wands. I guess these configurations are enough for an espresso machine that I am gonna use only occasionally. Now, coming to coffee making, whatever tips I follow, I am not been able to make good coffee that satisfies my taste buds. I usually make vanilla Latte by pouring milk into a pitcher and, heating it up to 165 F using the steaming wand. Then I add the brewed espresso to the vanilla syrup in a mug. Finally, I add steamed milk. The ratio is usually 1/4 cup of milk, 1 shot of espresso, 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup. But, the taste of the Latte is way off. I don't know whether it's a problem with the coffee beans I use or the way I grind them. Did I make a mistake by not buying one of those espresso machines that come with a grinder? Also, I would like to know what is the Pulse Extraction Process? Does it make coffee taste better?