Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Terve elämäntapa >

ChristyDaniel

ChristyDaniel (110 päivää sitten) (0)

Hey,
My husband is a novice tennis player. He started it during these corona days as he got stuck in the apartment. Luckily, we had a tennis court in the apartment to spend some time, so my husband and friend started playing tennis as a regular workout. 
My husband has sesamoiditis due in part to high arches. To help with this, he used to wear orthotics. The problem is that his orthotics don't want to stay put in his tennis shoe. He said that it keeps sliding not side to side but forward. 
His orthotics are only partly rigid plastic, so I think the softer material in the front part, smushes against the front of the shoe and the orthotic slide. He switched his shoes, but the same happened again. Today, I'm here to hear from people who have foot problems and wear their orthotics while playing tennis.
Is there any way to keep them in place as some double-sided tape? Are there shoes that I can buy that work best with orthotics? Or should I quit wearing them at games and training?

Hey,

My husband is a novice tennis player. He started it during these corona days as he got stuck in the apartment. Luckily, we had a tennis court in the apartment to spend some time, so my husband and friend started playing tennis as a regular workout. 

My husband has sesamoiditis due in part to high arches. To help with this, he used to wear orthotics. The problem is that his orthotics don't want to stay put in his tennis shoe. He said that it keeps sliding not side to side but forward. 

His orthotics are only partly rigid plastic, so I think the softer material in the front part, smushes against the front of the shoe and the orthotic slide. He switched his shoes, but the same happened again. Today, I'm here to hear from people who have foot problems and wear their orthotics while playing tennis.

Is there any way to keep them in place as some double-sided tape? Are there shoes that I can buy that work best with orthotics? Or should I quit wearing them at games and training?