Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Terve elämäntapa >

DavidRichard

DavidRichard (47 päivää sitten) (0)

Hey guys,
Many businesses are preparing to reopen their offices as the restrictions due to coronavirus are being lifted. My office is too expecting employees to return to work. They said the office is preparing to ensure a safe and healthy environment for working by using commercial office cleaning services.  
I'm sure deep cleaning and disinfecting help to prevent the outbreak and spread of infectious diseases in the workplace. However, as an individual, I would like to know what I should be careful about while returning to work? The do's and don'ts to prevent illness from coronavirus. I would like to hear your thoughts on this.
Many thanks!

Hey guys,

Many businesses are preparing to reopen their offices as the restrictions due to coronavirus are being lifted. My office is too expecting employees to return to work. They said the office is preparing to ensure a safe and healthy environment for working by using commercial office cleaning services.  

I'm sure deep cleaning and disinfecting help to prevent the outbreak and spread of infectious diseases in the workplace. However, as an individual, I would like to know what I should be careful about while returning to work? The do's and don'ts to prevent illness from coronavirus. I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Many thanks!