Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Terve elämäntapa >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (259 päivää sitten) (0)

Hey, I've long sight issue with my right since the last one year.I've been continuously dealing with contact lenses and glasses! Exactly, I'm switching from one another! Even though my eyes aren't that poor but I hate dealing with glasses and contact. That is the only reason I'm considering Laser eye surgery. I had a discussion with a nearby clinic in Toronto. We had a very open discussion about everything except the cost. So I'd like to know about it.
Please let me know the accurate cost of the surgery? Also If you encountered any problem due to the Lasik please share your stories.

Hey, I've long sight issue with my right since the last one year.I've been continuously dealing with contact lenses and glasses! Exactly, I'm switching from one another! Even though my eyes aren't that poor but I hate dealing with glasses and contact. That is the only reason I'm considering Laser eye surgery. I had a discussion with a nearby clinic in Toronto. We had a very open discussion about everything except the cost. So I'd like to know about it.

Please let me know the accurate cost of the surgery? Also If you encountered any problem due to the Lasik please share your stories.