Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 4 / 4 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Lääkehoito >

Lil55

Lil55 (703 päivää sitten) (0)

Hi all!
I'm visiting Canada for the first time and I'm here for a business trip. It's been only 6 months that I've joined this company and with God's grace I'm doing good at my work and I've been promoted too. Hence, I'm the only one selected to attend this meeting here in Canada. However, I have this meeting with the client tomorrow and it's really very important to me. But while having breakfast today morning, I lost my tooth filling and since it's my front tooth, it's really looking very awkward. I really don't want to attend an important meeting looking like this. Hence, I'm planning to consider an emergency dental care in Toronto, before the meeting tomorrow. But however, I have none of my previous dental records with me currently. Is it fine to consult the dentist without the records? Please advice. 

Hi all!

I'm visiting Canada for the first time and I'm here for a business trip. It's been only 6 months that I've joined this company and with God's grace I'm doing good at my work and I've been promoted too. Hence, I'm the only one selected to attend this meeting here in Canada. However, I have this meeting with the client tomorrow and it's really very important to me. But while having breakfast today morning, I lost my tooth filling and since it's my front tooth, it's really looking very awkward. I really don't want to attend an important meeting looking like this. Hence, I'm planning to consider an emergency dental care in Toronto, before the meeting tomorrow. But however, I have none of my previous dental records with me currently. Is it fine to consult the dentist without the records? Please advice. 

(204 päivää sitten) (0)

If you need any emergency dental service in Toronto you can go to walk-in Dental Click, located in North York, Toronto. They offer great prices without any appointment time which is amazing.

I hope it was helpful. Have a great trip.

(204 päivää sitten) (0)

If you need any emergency dental service in Toronto you can go to walk-in Dental Click, located in North York, Toronto. They offer great prices without any appointment time which is amazing.

I hope it was helpful. Have a great trip.

drsavita

drsavita (53 päivää sitten) (0)

Dental Emergency in Etobicoke CALL 416-651-5151 . Dr. Savita Chaudhry’s dental clinic for injuries, tooth pain, broken tooth, bad toothaches or bleeding gums.