Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Lääkehoito >

Kathy123

Kathy123 (582 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello, my son's teeth are large, protruded and have gaps between them. He is really worried about this. His friends are making fun of him. He is avoiding the friendship of such friends. I used to console him that it will be fine after taking the treatment. But day by day he seems to be more desperate and frustrated on this. I am delaying the treatment because of his age. I heard that children above the age of 10 can only get braces. He is only 9 years old. I asked about this to my friends, they told me that it is possible to put braces in between the age of 8 and 14. I feel sorry for him because I have delayed this because of lack of awareness. So I am planning to consult a clinic in Calgary for his orthodontic treatment. But before taking the treatment, I would like to know how long it will take to get the desired result with this treatment. After getting this treatment, is there any limitations in food? What kind of food should he avoid? Please help me with your replies.