Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 5 / 5 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Lääkehoito >

Linda110

Linda110 (572 päivää sitten) (0)

Hi, I am suffering from bunion pain for about two months. I consulted a doctor and he told me that the pain is due to this disorder. This condition occurs when the bone or tissue of the joint at the bottom of the toe moves out of place. He gave me medicines and told me to reduce my weight. I have taken his medicines and reduced 5 kg. But till now, I am not getting any pain relief. One of my friends suggested me a physiotherapy clinic in Burlington. I have gone through their website and read about the treatment. They are providing a custom-made foot orthotics along with the treatment. These orthotics help to correct weight distribution and help to reduce pain . Actually, I am not familiar with this orthotics, I heard this for the first time. I would like to know whether this orthotics will help in pain reduction. Will it possible to wear whole day? If anybody knows about this, please help me with your suggestions and replies on this.

Gene_Vince

Gene_Vince (80 päivää sitten) (0)

I understand you very well. To tolerate pain is so hard.. I would buy some painkillers.

(79 päivää sitten) (0)

(79 päivää sitten) (0)

There are very good herbal painkillers. Try CHECK OUT here. This variant of CBD oil helps to reduce pain very quickly and doesn't have complicated side effects. I read a lot about this medicine and I think that this is the best alternative to pills today. Try to choose proven brands and you will not regret it.

(79 päivää sitten) (0)

There are very good herbal painkillers. Try CHECK OUT here. This variant of CBD oil helps to reduce pain very quickly and doesn't have complicated side effects. I read a lot about this medicine and I think that this is the best alternative to pills today. Try to choose proven brands and you will not regret it.