Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Lääkehoito >

Miranda123

Miranda123 (434 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello everyone, I need a help from you. I am suffering from paralysis for about eight months. My right hand got paralyzed in an accident. I have tried physiotherapy treatments for this. But, there aren't any considerable changes in my condition. I have difficulties due to this. I am not able to do the day to day activities properly. My surgeon told me to continue with the physiotherapy treatments. But, I am not satisfied with the current practitioner. I told this to my surgeon. He suggested me a physiotherapy treatment center in Toronto. I am planning to take an appointment from that clinic. But before undergoing the treatment, I would like to know that how long it will take to cure a condition like this? Always, I need to get things fastly. I am really worried about my condition. So, I would like to hear some positive experiences from you. If anybody had undergone this treatment, please help me with your replies.