Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 6 / 6 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Lääkehoito >

Tanya21

Tanya21 (104 päivää sitten) (0)

IVF treatment in Europe with clinic details and share your story!

eringrant21

eringrant21 (104 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello, dear 

I will share my personal experience related to IVF Fertility treatment,  My beautiful daughter was born this year in January after waiting from long time. It's a blessing of god. Also we were facing a lot of problem to get a clinic for IVF treatment, especially in Europe. After searching for months, we found one in Prague. Before going to clinic I have a few questions in mind, but we were satisfied by the solution they provided to our query. After a lot of brainstorming, we decided to go with it. This journey will always be memorable. Last month, I suggested my colleague about it, she had a session for IVF treatment in Prague medical institute. I would suggest you to visit Prague Medical Institute for consultation. Best of luck dear!

eringrant21

eringrant21

eringrant21

anny012

anny012 (104 päivää sitten) (0)

Hey, Tanya

There are n number of clinic in Europe as you know that ivf treatment is a long term process and need continous consultation. Before going for treatment read more and more related to it, read sucess story as erin mention in above one.