Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Lääkehoito >

DavidRichard

DavidRichard (49 päivää sitten) (0)

Hey guys,
My nephew is suffering from severe tooth pain from yesterday. He is only 9 years old, and he says the pain is worse when he eats chocolate or something cold. I checked his teeth and found a cavity on one of his back teeth. Also, I have noticed plaque build upon his teeth. 
I think this decayed tooth is causing him pain and sensitivity. We tried clove oil on his tooth to relieve the pain, but it isn't working as well. I think we should take him to a dental clinic as soon as possible.
Is it safe to visit an emergency dental clinic during the COVID-19 pandemic? I think having a dental emergency during these days is a stressful experience. Did anyone visit a dentist these days?
Hey guys,
My nephew is suffering from severe tooth pain from yesterday. He is only 9 years old, and he says the pain is worse when he eats chocolate or something cold. I checked his teeth and found a cavity on one of his back teeth. Also, I have noticed plaque build upon his teeth. 
I think this decayed tooth is causing him pain and sensitivity. We tried clove oil on his tooth to relieve the pain, but it isn't working as well. I think we should take him to a dental clinic as soon as possible.
Is it safe to visit an emergency dental clinic during the COVID-19 pandemic? I think having a dental emergency during these days is a stressful experience. Did anyone visit a dentist these days?