Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Terveys > Lääkehoito >

Oschotony

Oschotony (729 päivää sitten) (0)

My uncle was the only one to care for me after the death of my parents. But now I am in a painful situation as my uncle is suffering from memory loss. When we consulted the doctor, he said that my uncle is in starting stages of Dementia and advised us to start the treatment immediately. As I am a working woman I don’t get enough time to care for him. Recently, I came across an article on home security to help people with Dementia ( https://protectionplus.ca/home-security-to-help-people-with-deme ntia/ ). The article mainly focuses on the installation of door chime as it would help you to understand if the patient leaves the door open and moves out of the house. Has anyone tried it before? Is it a useful method to save our loved ones from becoming seriously injured and wandering into a dangerous situation.? Please do share your insights. Thanks in advance.