Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 1
1 - 1 / 1 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Tilaisuuksia > Seminaarit >

Gloriabenito89

Gloriabenito89 (351 päivää sitten) (0)

Heyy!!
Yesterday, I happen to read a blog about the 'Benefits of Sash windows with casement windows'. It was informative and interesting. If your window frames and cases are wood, there can be rot problems, and you must keep up with painting them to forestall this, and even so, high humidity can make them sticky

Heyy!!

Yesterday, I happen to read a blog while preparing for a seminar, the topic was 'Benefits of Sash windows with casement windows'. It was informative and interesting. If your window frames and cases are wood, there can be rot problems, and you must keep up with painting them to forestall this, and even so, high humidity can make them sticky. I found this same problem with my wooden window frames. So will painting give a solution to the rot problems as said in the blog? Do you think so? 
Have you done the replacement of doors and windows from a company in Edmonton recently or long back? You might have done it after getting an opinion from others. What were the results? Have you heard about replacing sash windows with casement? According to your point of view, why it's done so?