Etsi Videoita, Käyttäjiä, Tapahtumia, Audiotiedostoja, Kuvia ja Blogeja Etsi

Rukoukseni

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lisää

Liity rukoukseen

Työntekijät

Yhteisön mainokset

Sivu / 3
1 - 10 / 29 aiheesta

Kategoriat > Tilaisuuksia > Nuorisoleirit >

Angelasusy11

Angelasusy11 (465 päivää sitten) (0)

Hello everyone!!

I'm doing my graduation in health sciences. Our college is planning for a youth camp for 3 days. I'm appointed as the coordinator and I'm planning for different methods to promote the youth camp. When I researched the different advertising methods I heard about aerial advertising, wall projections, street advertising, ad trucks etc. We would like to know more about the different out of the home advertising methods ( http://www.wildonmedia.com/ ). The ads in the sky can catch the eye of the crowd. Flying the billboard over beaches and busy areas will be interesting for the youth. Can someone help me with more ideas?

annashetty

annashetty (454 päivää sitten) (0)

Amazing article thanks or sharing.

Amazing article thanks or sharing.

Debound

Debound (394 päivää sitten) (0)

I love to take part in youth camp and being a artist its very joyeful when we go to such kind of camps.I would like to join this camp and want to motivate more youth to come forward.I got motivated youth with the help of  dissertation help service  institude and it was really good experience for me.

(270 päivää sitten) (0)

Them believes magnificent to read simple things these enlightening plus exceptional reports against your web pages. Tax Advice

hendry123

hendry123 (232 päivää sitten) (0)

good day

hendry123

hendry123

hendry123

Here mentioned about youth campus. It's a very colorful moment in our college life. We spent a lot of events in our college life. In each event, we celebrate the whole week and the rehearsal process is happening in this whole week. attestation services in abu dhabi

hendry123

hendry123 (231 päivää sitten) (0)

hendry123

hendry123 (229 päivää sitten) (0)